This is the page for information on Facilities and Grounds rentals.
View the images and information below and reach out to us using the form that follows or call the number below.
What You Need to Know
Our facilities and grounds are unavailable for rent on Friday evenings through to Sunday afternoons and again, on Wednesday evenings.
|Weekdays 4pm-8 am||$400/hr|
Capacity: 25; Nursery capacity: 20
$50/ hr/ room
Seating capacity: 100; Standing capacity: 150
Refundable Security/ Damage Deposit
House Audio / Visual Equipment
|$,1200 / event|
|$600 / event|
|Out of House Production
|External Technicians, Camera
|$50/hr per staff|
- Damage/Security deposit due upon signing. Full payment of invoice due not less than 7
days prior to the event.
- Damage/Security Deposit will not be refunded if canceled less than 30 days prior to event unless cancellation is due to COVID/other governmental restrictions.
- Renter must abide by any Alberta Government or City of Edmonton restrictions or health directives. CTW reserves the right to cancel this agreement in the event that a COVID wave
requires the facility be severe limit capacity or be closed to the public.
- Refundable Damage/Security Deposit will be issued within one week after the event assuming no damage.
- This completed form accompanied with your deposit and signed agreement reserves the space you requested.
- I understand and agree to the above conditions. Failure to comply will result in the loss of rental privileges and/or payment for damages to the building.
- Overages of the allotted contractual time will be deducted from the damage deposit in 15 minute increments rounded up.
- Renters are expected to leave rooms in the condition and set-up they were in as they arrived. $50/hr Fee for janitorial services over 11 hours of cleaning will be deducted from the
- Damage costs that exceed the damage deposit will be the responsibility of the renter.
- $1000.00 Carpet steam cleaning fee will be charged to the renter due to excessive filthy
Rental Inquiry Form
If you prefer, you can also Call the Building Manager at 780-991-1856
BUILDING USE POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Usage of the facility must abide by certain policies and procedures in order to protect the asset and the good name of Christ The Way Seventh-day Adventist Church (hereinafter referred to as CTW). What follows are the policies and procedures of CTW in relation to the rental of our facility.
A. Facility Usage Guidelines
All events must abide by the following guidelines to ensure the safety of attendees and the protection of the facility.
- The organization or event must fit with CTW’s visions and values
- The organization or event must uphold CTW’s reputation
- Events with high property damage risks will not be allowed
- Events with high personal injury risks will not be allowed
- Use of the facility shall be in accordance with the city fire and safety ordinances; among other items, these prohibit smoking and overcrowding of facility facilities.
- All music instruments and audio/visual equipment are the responsibility of CTW. Use of instruments or equipment must have the CTW’s authorization.
- Plants and other decorative arrangements will not be moved without prior permission.
- No attachments may be made to any wall, temporary structures constructed, or modification made to any space without prior authorization.
B. Facility Usage Request
- All events must be booked through CTW’s representative.
- No event should be planned to be held within the facility prior to confirmation of booking
- No event shall be confirmed more than six months prior to the event
- Please inform CTW of cancellations as soon as possible
2. Guidelines for Equipment Use
All permanent sound, lighting and video equipment in the facility will be run by qualified technicians as determined by the CTW representative.
C. In House Audio Lighting System
In addition to our full house PA and stage lighting system, additional equipment (4 microphones, stage monitors) as agreed upon is included with your rental. Any other required equipment is available for an additional charge and must be rented from our in-house equipment supplier. A $1,000 additional charge will be added to the rental if the client chooses to use an outside of house equipment supplier, unless otherwise agreed to by CTW’s representative and the client 7 days prior to the event.
Any additional equipment including microphones, stands, extra monitors and even musical instruments, are available and priced per item.
D. Lighting and Video Operations
Rentals “Do Not” include a Lighting or Video operator but are available at additional cost.
- You must provide your own laptops for video and operate them.
- You must provide your own Laptop/IPad for any Audio playback as well as an operator.
- We do not have USB or CD playback capabilities so your music “Must” be on a laptop or Ipad/IPod. A connection cable is provided.
- Please ensure that your video and music content is in order and operating properly prior to your event as we will not be responsible for “Troubleshooting”
E. Guidelines for Facility Usage
CTW reserves the right to implement the following restrictions concerning time and setting:
We reserve the right to disallow any event or activity that may be deemed harmful to attendees, cause damage to the facility, or use messy products that may need extraordinary cleaning of the facility.
Candles, sparklers, firecrackers or any other combustible products may not be used within the facility or outside on the premises.
We reserve the right to review a program and props to be used by a renter.
No alcohol or drugs of any kind are permitted on the premises.