Weekly Attendance Registration:
Our physical worship services have resumed at South Point Community Centre (11520 Ellerslie Road SW, Edmonton, AB, T6W 1A2) every Sabbath from 11AM to 12:15PM. This form needs to be completed weekly by each household in attendance. Physical forms will also be available at the door. For the purposes of contact tracing this record will be saved for two weeks.
I agree to observe the following guidelines while in attendance:
1. Follow the 2m (6 feet) distancing rule at all times with those outside of your household
2. Use the specifically designated entrances and exits.
3. Wear a mask while you are in the building.
4. No food should be consumed in the building
5. We love each other, but please refrain from hugging and handshakes.
6. Individuals with fever, cough, difficulty breathing or other symptoms of sickness must not attend.
7. The following groups are cautioned to consider worshipping online: Those working in health care or nursing homes, those who are immunocompromised, those over 65 years of age.
8. If you have recently travelled internationally or may have been exposed to Covid-19 you should wait 14 days before attending.
We understand that the above guidelines are restrictive, however, we are doing our best to ensure your protection. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us using the online contact form and the Pastoral team will reach out.